Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Today went by pretty quickly.

The Lord brought together a web story I'd been working on, that had tricky parts. That was a good feeling! And now it's "out of my hands" and in proofing. :o)

I'm so excited about my plans for after work (as soon as I finish this post).

First I'm going to Costco to pick up my pictures from one-hour developing. There will be pictures from the missions conference at my much-loved college church, as well as some pictures from last night's surprise birthday party for one of the girls on staff, where we played Twister.

[I don't think I'd played that game since early junior high; my arms were so sore today. :oD]

Then I'm going across the street to the mall, where there will be an event with "light refreshments" and I'll use my Chick-fila coupon and a coupon for American Greeting Card Co. :o)

Tonight when I get back, I also hope to pick up some around the apartment. AND have time with the Lord!

I look forward to a nice, relaxing evening.

No comments: