Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Post #325.

With that profound thought, I begin today's post. :o)

I have been realizing just how rich my life is ... not in terms of "stuff" or money but in terms of lessons the Lord has taught me, and the enriching relationships He has been blessing me with in my life. I think this weekend really reminded me of that.

And yesterday being back at work, it was fun to go downstairs and eat with a couple of my buddies and celebrate the birthday of another one. Some of us are even playing volleyball on Sunday; I can't wait. :o)

Another thing I can't wait for on Sunday is visiting a church the Lord seems to be leading me toward ... at least to visit and continue seeking HIM about. I am sensing perhaps that He wants me to move on from the church I've been going to here in Texas, despite that I have enjoyed some wonderful times with the people there and have gotten to share the ministry a little bit with them as well.

It's incredible how God cares about every little detail of our lives. He is so faithful and so good to us.

Well, I am heading out now to the midweek service at another church, Calvary Chapel Plano. I love the worship music, and they're going through the Proverbs now. :o)

No comments: