Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm looking forward to the weekend!

Tonight I look forward to maybe running by a couple places really quick, but mostly probably just relaxing and getting stuff done around the apartment. : )

Then tomorrow, my friend Shelley and I are taking a mini shopping excursion. She spotted a store with a really good sale and asked if I'd like to join her. I was like, "Sure!" She needs to find some things, so we may also run by the mall and places like that.

I'll also meet up with some friends from Sunday school, tomorrow night. And I'm looking forward to visiting the new church again this Sunday. It will be exciting to see how the Lord continues to lead me as far as churches. I just want to be at the church HE has for me. :oD

Oh, and some people from my college church are heading down to the Coast tomorrow to help my parents (and others, too, I think!) for a little bit with hurricane-related stuff. I'm so glad for that! I've truly been touched by all the people, far and near, who have given of their time to help people in my hometown.

No comments: