Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, March 13, 2006

I visited the new church today.

Nothing earth-shattering happened, but pretty much the whole time I was there, I kept having this wonderful sense of peace, this feeling like, I should be here.

I have peace about at least pursuing this new direction and seeing where it goes. It will be neat to see what the Lord does.

Every Sunday they have communion, which is kind of neat. I have never been anywhere where they do that every week! Anyhow, it was a neat time of renewal ... of seeking the Lord's face and being reminded that I want my focus to be on HIM, not me. It can be so easy to get distracted ... I can be so selfish and preoccupied with my own things.

And deep down, I don't want to be that way! I love HIM so much and want to be closer to Him and do that which brings HIM glory.

No comments: