Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I just got back to my desk from praying with Tirina. We spent an hour praying and sharing about what the Lord has been doing in each of our lives.

And, wow, I feel so encouraged.

We are each going through situations in our lives that aren't the easiest, but the Lord is using them to help us walk more closely with HIM ... and to rest ultimately in HIM and look to HIM for our fulfillment. And for that, we are thankful.

As I write this, a beautiful hawk is sitting on the light post outside. Thank You, Lord! I have always enjoyed watching these wonders of God's creation, but now it's especially meaningful when I see one -- I am reminded of God's tender care over every aspect of my life. [See March 13 entry]

And this morning, I happened to glance up from writing a note to a ministry supporter to see a co-worker smiling at me. It made my morning. It's like the Lord knew I needed that at that moment.

I love those moments when God chooses to show His loving care over my life by blessing me with "the little things". :O)

[P.S. The Lord also allowed something quite encouraging to happen in regards to the painful situation I mentioned in yesterday's entry.]

No comments: