Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok, I’m not the only one with Spring Fever, I just stood up and realized that our Creative guy was playing baseball over all the cubicles with the guys in IT. The "ball" is some kind of CD.

This was in an email from my friend Cotrina, and I found it hilarious in the best way. It doesn't get much better than that. :o)

With this beautiful weather and having trouble focusing, I had spring fever today, too. Which is why I took my lunch really late so the afternoon would go by fast!

Tonight some of us from church are hanging out at Cotrina's house for a game night. I'm looking forward to that!

In the meantime, I should probably go by the bank before heading to my apartment to get ready.

No comments: