Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, March 03, 2006

I am very tired. But not doing too bad, all things considered.

I have so much sensed the Lord going before me as far as this weekend. Not to say things have always been easy as I make preparations, and there are still some unknowns I need to work on and trust HIM for.

But all in all, I am sensing He is going to do great things ... even if I never see them this side of heaven.

Minus the fact that I spilled COKE on my new brown embroidered flower skirt and almost lost an earring, my flight tonight was pretty uneventful.

[The waitress, I mean flight attendant, brought me CLUB soda. "Sounds strange, I know, but it will bring out the stain" said she. Very thoughful. I want to pray for her salvation!]

Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey rach!