Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

This is my 345th post.

We all are fixing to leave the office, because we've having a staff picnic this afternoon! Ruthie, who is my age and has been raising support to join us on staff, will be coming. I look forward to catching up with and hopefully encouraging her. :o)

I have an "unspoken" that is dear to my heart. I KNOW I can fully trust God with it ... that HE is always good and He knows what's best. I think He is teaching me a lot about trusting Him, in various circumstances. Not that it's always been easy, but I feel encouraged that I have definitely been learning more about trusting Him, even when I don't really know what's going on.

Well, now I'm going home to change clothes, grab a couple games and maybe even catch a quick snooze before going out to the picnic. : ) Later.

No comments: