Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Last night, after Tirina and I had finished praying together, I had an incredible time with the Lord. I was walking along the road in front of the office, praying and singing out to Him. :o) And seeking His face a little in regards to certain areas of my life. I am excited to see what He will do! [I can fully trust Him ... each moment ... regardless of each circumstance that comes my way. He knows what He's doing!]

It was an absolutely WONDERFUL time of being in His presence and communing with Him. I love Him so much and ultimately want to be so much closer to Him! He has been so gentle and patient with me, I must say. I want to be more faithful! I love being with Him.

Before prayer meeting tonight, a few co-workers and I went to Sonic for half-price burgers and other treats. :o) It was quite fun. At one point, we were even singing along with the oldies' music. :oD

Several people complimented me on the outfit I was wearing tonight. That was really fun. :o)

No comments: