Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today was my Daddy's birthday.

My mom made him crabmeat casserole (his favorite! :O)) and a buttermilk pound cake. I sent him an e-card with a frog that catches a fly. I figured he'd probably like it, and he did. :o)

I had the opportunity a few minutes ago to run a quick errand for Dorie, my good friend and former roommate. I considered it a privilege! She is having over for supper a potential intern and her mother, and wanted cake to go with strawberries to make strawberry shortcake.

Just now, I've been catching up blog entries from when I didn't get a chance to post. And now? I'm heading home, I think, to rest and the like, before we have prayer meeting tonight.

The interns will be sharing about their India trip -- YAY!

No comments: