Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, March 20, 2006

My friend Julia and I met up tonight after work. We had a nice time together! First I picked her up at a car repair shop where she had dropped off her daughter's vehicle. Then, we went back to her apartment for supper and a movie. I had beef stew and she had chicken alfredo. :o)

I enjoyed my evening; I just can't believe how tired I was, even as early as 8 or 9 '0 clock. :oD

The weather was really pretty today; it was hard to believe it rained so hard over the weekend. Over lunch time, I walked and prayed in a neighborhood across the street.

No comments: