Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I had the privilege to go and hear some of our interns share about their India trip at a local church. Hearing some of the things they shared so encouraged and motivated me to want to pray more and be more dedicated and committed in laboring to reach the lost.

What a privilege is ours.

After I heard the interns share, I met up with Shelley so we could go and look for her a mother of the groom dress for her son's wedding. This was our second big excursion out to look for this outfit ... and today we were successful! YAY! We prayed as we were leaving, and it was like GOD directed us to the right place and everything. It wasn't even somewhere that was on our "itinerary." It's a kind of mauvish-pink dress and looks lovely on her.

My feet are soooooo tired now. But it was such a nice day hanging out together. I found a few things for myself, too! When we were done shopping for mother of the groom dresses and could just "play" we went to a different mall, and found this really neat store that Shelley just loved, that had great clothes she'd been looking for to wear for work, but couldn't find anywhere. I'm so happy for her, and it was so much fun watching her excitement as she walked around the store -- it was kind of like a little kid in a candy store for the first time. :o)

And today I ate at one of my favorite restaurants for lunch, Chick-fila. [Who could complain about that?]

No comments: