Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I can't believe it's Thursday.

In some ways, this week has gone by fast. Some of us went over last night to Chloe's again, to help unload one of her family member's moving trucks. Afterwards she fed us hot beef sandwiches and yummy desserts! It was a nice time of fellowshiping with other staff.

It is so nice outside; I may go take a walk for a bit. That and hang around my apartment, working on some things and also just plain 'ole relaxing. :o)

Tomorrow I'm going to lunch with Dawn, another staff member. She is a mom and works part-time at the office. We're going to Arby's -- yum! :o) Chicken salad sandwich, here I come!

[I went to Arby's earlier this week with another friend from work, but you won't see me complaining about going a second time -- their Market Fresh sandwiches are delish! Nicole, if you're reading this blog right now you're probably laughing at this point. You love to tease me about how I'm always mentioning food on my blog. :oD]

No comments: