Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Shelley, Shar, Angie and I all hung out tonight.

First we went to this one store where we just had a few minutes to look around before they closed, then we went to Steinmart. It was fun chatting, trying on stuff, and giving each other our opinions. : )

We also went and ate at Reb Lobster. I've never eaten there before and was impressed that not only is the food reasonable, but my apple walnut chicken salad (which was very tasty!) will last me probably two more meals. :oD

Tonight was so much fun!

No comments: