Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

My parents had such a nice time today with my friends from my college church! And they were deeply grateful for all the wonderful help as well ... and absolutely amazed at everything that got done today!

I had a nice day, too, hanging out with my friend from work, Shelley. We went to Kohl's and she found some work outfits, and I found a couple things as well. We both found some great jewelry on sale. :o)

We had fun eating at Quizno's and then shopping some more before meeting up with friends from my Sunday school group later today.

It was a very nice day.

No comments: