Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

God is so faithful.

Long story made short, He totally orchestrated an opportunity for my friend's two young boys to volunteer here. Perfect timing, and God is so faithful.

Her visit truly made my day! Hardly anything thrills my heart like helping to spread the word among other Christians about how God is spreading the Good News through GFA. And it was nice to see her and meet her two boys.

I can't believe how quickly this day has gone by! Something I am wanting to do more of is make time to read good Christian books. A good friend gave me John Piper's Let the Nations Be Glad. I have been so excited to read it and was reading in it some yesterday when I got home from work. The part I was reading had all these great verses about God's glory and how everything in life is all about that! Awesome.

One thing that really stood out to me was the reminder in that chapter of how it's all about God - how only HE truly satisfies. How wonderful He is.

No comments: