Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wow. It has been such a good day. Looking back, I feel like someone was probably praying. :-)

Incredibly, all my projects that were due today came together. It was so much fun seeing how the Lord brought things together, and especially how He helped me to communicate a story that had touched my heart. I thought the story may be a good way to start out my article about women's ministry but wasn't sure how to go about it and in a way didn't want to go to the extra trouble at first.

But I'm so glad I did! :-) I guess this is a lesson to not give up and to persevere even in the hard things.

All the glory goes to God. I think about that sometimes, how I go about my daily business and eat and breathe and talk and laugh and write ... but yet really, it's not me. It's really HIM equipping me and working through me.

We are nothing without Him.

No comments: