Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, June 12, 2006

It was a rough day.

Yesterday was nice, though. Church, Sunday school, and then a nice time of relaxing in the afternoon by seeing a really cute movie at the dollar theater and then working at Borders on one of my assigned projects for work.

Then at 3:45 I went and played piano for our church senior home ministry. It went really well, and I enjoyed being there with everyone and getting to play! There is this one man at the home who has the sweetest smile. I saw him last week, too! He and his wife came by for the worship and devotional.

Last night was great! I went out to someone's home for a small group Bible study we're having every other Sunday night. We all had supper together and a nice time of fellowship! I love their house; it's back in the woods and up on this big hill, with a wrap-around baloncy. :o) And the father who lives there helped me with my tires, which was so nice! [One of them was super low, and I just noticed today!] He even checked it again before I left. Their family is so nice.

I may try to work on some more projects tonight. Also, I am praying with a friend of mine for our weekly prayer time. I'm looking forward to that!

God is good. Always. Even when we can't always see it. I am so grateful for the nice day He gave me yesterday, too.

No comments: