Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy day ahead for me. But I'm looking forward to it!

Finishing up projects. Group lunch that I'm organizing. :-) Finishing up the rest of the projects. Maybe helping with welcome kits for our upcoming Renewing Your Passion Missions Conference. Staff photo at 5:00. [Which is why I brought extra clothes ... I don't trust myself not to spill something on my light-colored outfit. ;oD]

Then after work and the staff photo, catching up with my good friend and former roommie Dorie over a burrito we're splitting at Chipotle. :o) I love our times of fellowship together and am so much looking forward to that.

Okay, now it's off to the drawing board. Um, I mean, the keyboard?

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Man, it sounds like you have quite an interesting job. It seems nothing is ever the same and you do so much. I have a lot of variety in my job, but I wish I had more. As well as more work :) I get lazy having so little to do.