Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Other than my shoulders hurting, it was a pretty good day! I can't believe how quickly the day has gone by.

Now I have the evening before me, with lots of possibilities! Here they are, in no particular order :-)

- Go walking at the nature preserve. [Haven't done that in a while]
- Make some returns I've been needing to make in Lewisville.
- Re-watch Chronicles of Narnia before I have to send it back, since my free trial has ended and it has to be back within 7 days. :-)
- Catch up on stuff around the apartment.
- Make sure I have an outfit ready for our staff picture re-take that's tomorrow.
- Catch up on the rest of the reading I had intended to finish this past week for my CPC small group book study. :-)
- Write notes on some of my newsletters to send out to supporters.
- Spend quality time with the Lord.
- Pay my electric bill.

Or ... just hang out around the apartment and relax most of the night, and maybe just do a couple of the above. :o)

1 comment:

Caleb said...

You need to go get that shoulder checked out! An occupational therapist would know what to do for you. One thing that might help is shoulder stretches. Adjust your work station to so your keyboard is at a place where your arms bend and make a perfect L, not up to high or down to low. and have it right above your lap. Also make sure your monitor is straight in front of you, not off to the side and set it to where 3/4 of the monitor is just above eye level. That might start helping you. I will still pray it gets better, my back sin't feeling much better.