Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The poolside barbeque with folks from my church was nice. Some of us even roasted smores! A couple of guys there declared themselves the "smore tribunal" [I kid you not!] and made "rules" pertaining to the roasting and eating of smores, such as you can't eat one on a plate. :-) Good times.

And yesterday was great! From 4 P.M. on to about 10:00, all of us young people from the office had a volleyball extravaganza. I played volleyball, went in the pool, ate, played some more volleyball, got back in the pool. :c) It was great!

Tonight I'm going to a bi-weekly small group study. Other than that, not much to post. Other than that I am ever aware of an increasing desire to know Jesus more and become more like Him. There is nothing like being in His presence, and it's something I definitely want to make more time for! Really, when it comes right down to it, that's the whole reason I was put here on this earth, although it can be so easy to forget that while we're still in the "here and now".

Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girl, you've had a busy weekend already :) Yeah, last night was nice. Didn't expect to be there that long, but it was fun watching you all. And yes, "Mother India" is from the Share the Well cd. I should get a hold of that sometime...
PacaScrat

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an exciting weekend.
Hope your week is good,too.Just keep looking to Jesus...and remember anonymous is praying for you.