Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I had such a nice night last night.

After I prayed with my friend, I had chicken tacos at Chipotle and just sat there for a while, working on my projects for work. [Big deadlines Wednesday] It went so well and the time was so relaxing and invigorating.

Then I drove around a little bit, came home and got some things done around the apartment, read in some good Christian books and went to bed.

Today I have felt very rested and for the most part have had a good day, too. There were a few hard moments, and I know there are some "long-term" challenges that I still desperately need to hear the Lord's heart in and trust to Him.

But all in all, it was a good day. I am so grateful.

No comments: