Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Lunch with Caty was nice, and just what I needed. Now I'm heading home just a little bit early to rest. That will be nice. Tonight I'm meeting up with some other gals from the ministry for a pool party and fellowship. Don't know how late I'll last, but the fellowship will be nice. :-) I'm also getting to meet up with friends tomorrow night. Also hoping to get lots of rest this weekend and spend some good time with the Lord. How glad I am to know that He is in control. And that none of this caught Him by surprise.

No comments: