Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I feel like my emotions have been catching up to me after a tiring week, so I'm going home to rest for the rest of the day. I'll be okay, and deep down I still have peace and know the Lord can be trusted. I'm just tired and feeling a little overwhelmed ... and may need another good cry.

Last night my friend Michele gave me some beautiful pink roses from the garden we share, and she also treated me to supper at Quiznos! This week has been full of little reminders that Jesus cares.

No comments: