Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, July 31, 2006

I have found the Lord to be so faithful to bring various challenges or trials into my life at different times, to draw me closer to Him and seek to conform me more into His image. This has been happening lately ... and my deep longing is to experience HIM in a deeper way in the midst of it. Of course, in my flesh, I would just long for these hardships to be taken away, because sometimes it feels like more than I can bear ... and because my flesh naturally craves comfort and security.

I am glad the Lord is more concerned with my character than my comfort.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey girl! Did you get my email? I need your mailing address! Send it to me, okay! I hope you are well. I hope we talk soon...
Miss you!