Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, July 21, 2006

I am still tired after taking a two hour nap yesterday, going to bed at 10:30 and sleeping in this morning. And I never know when I may just burst into tears with no warning. Guess it's all a normal part of the grieving process. ;-) And ... GOD is still there, even if I can't always "feel" His presence. He still loves me.

I came into the office a little later this morning, and I may leave a little early in the day, too. We'll see. I'm going to lunch with a good friend from work, Caty. I'm really looking forward to that. It will be nice to get away for just a bit and have some good food and fellowship. :-)

No comments: