Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm kind of tired. But it's Friday.

I look forward to the weekend of resting, church on Sunday, fellowshipping with friends from the ministry on Sunday afternoon, and working on some of my projects. I got some good progress made today (Praise God!) and am excited to see (by faith) how they come together over the weekend. :o)

Just a few minutes ago, a bunch of us were cleaning the building. It was so much fun laughing, talking and fellowshipping with everyone as we cleaned. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :-D

Well, okay, everyone, have a blessed weekend!

No comments: