Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hi everyone. :)Things here go well. Challenges, but often the most growth comes through those. Projects galore, but I like projects! And I know the Lord will go before me, ultimately, and enable me to get them all done. It's a good thing I enjoy writing. :o)

Tomorrow at work is our internship graduation. I look forward to that! I think they're even showing slides of all the interns, highlights from this past year. Then afterwards we're having a big barbeque celebration. FUN!

I just need to remember my big bag of Ruffles chips and dip. :oD

No comments: