Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I just found out my grandma passed away. Again, the sense of peace the Lord is giving me -- and how He prepared me for this moment -- is almost unreal. I am so grateful. I know it is entirely possible she received Christ, even in those final moments. God is able, and there is nothing HE can't do.

I'd like to take this moment just to thank all of y'all who have been praying for her so faithfully. You are loved.

[Since she just passed away within the last hour, we know nothing yet about funeral arrangements. You can keep that in prayer as well ... and for supernatural comfort for my parents, especially for my mom.]

1 comment:

banderclip said...

praying for you and your family. :)