Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, July 24, 2006

All in all, it's been a really good day. It's gone by pretty quickly, but in a good way! Now I'm looking forward to going home to rest for a bit before going to Stonebriar Mall to exchange a sweater ... and eat at Chick-fila with one of my July coupons. :-) Good times.

I feel so rested from the weekend, too, and I feel people must have really been praying for me.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Let's do lunch soon. How about tomorrow or Friday? Wanna try a different tex mex place? Have you tried Cristina's? They have a pretty decently priced lunch menu...

I can't believe we're all leaving too! It's weird but exciting!

I'm glad you're doing better!