Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I just got back from hanging out with Tia, a good friend from work. We caught the last part of "RV" at the dollar theater, ate at Wendy's, and had a really good time of sharing some of what the Lord is teaching us.

Psalm 127:1 talks about how they who labor to build a house labor in vain if the Lord is not in it. The Lord has really been putting this verse on my heart in regards to different things.

Tonight I'm actually getting to meet up again with some of the Sunday school group from my old church. That will be so nice, especially since I don't get to see them that often. Don't know who all will show up, but it will be much fun catching up with whoever is there.

I probably won't join them for the movie afterwards so I can save $$$ and also try to work on a project that's due by Monday at noon. :-)

It's already been a good day, and I look forward to the rest of it, too. :c)

No comments: