Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I had a great night Monday night.

Felt in tune to the Lord and very encouraged. He totally brought together an article I was writing, too.

And I went to Panda Express and the people there told me my meal was free because of my "frequent punch" card. I wasn't going to complain. :o) I did try to tell the guy I thought I needed to buy one more meal before my free one (if I understood correctly) but he didn't seem to understand me.

Got to go now. Before I go to the Calvary Chapel midweek service, I'm hoping to maybe make some cookie dough so I can bring in a gift bag full of cookies for my supervisor. :o) (We are going to surprise him by singing Happy Birthday to him tomorrow, but, shhh ... don't tell him. :oD)

He has been a HUGE blessing in my life. I joke that I can bring him an article and in three seconds, he gives it the "magic touch" and it doesn't even have to be a lot of changes, but it looks so much more complete. I appreciate his warmth and laughter too!

Praise God. I have been thinking lately about the people I am privileged to work with here at the ministry. I think I can really take that for granted. Thinking about my good friend Nicole and the challenges she has at her workplace really makes me appreciate what I have here.

No comments: