Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Watching Pride and Prejudice with Tirina was nice. We laughed together at some of the cute parts, which was fun.

I can't believe how quickly today has gone by. It's been a good day overall. I feel like significant progress has been made on my picture powerpoint. It really feels like it's been coming together, and is very near done. YAY!

For lunch I ate pot roast, carrots and creamy mashed potatoes downstairs with a couple of co-workers. I have been so excited about our staff lunches that I was actually able to recite the whole rest of the week's menu to them. :oD We all were laughing -- it was pretty funny.

It's beautiful outside again. But I think instead of walking, I will shower and wash my hair before prayer meeting tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your life sounds so much more exciting than mine-- going to a movie with Tirina (? hee hee) and eating Betty's homecooking in the Believer's Cafe with GFA friends. Some people get all the breaks. :(

I'm just teasing. My life couldn't be better for me. It's just what God knows I need.