Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 24, 2006

All in all, today was a good day. I like Friday's.

Caitlyn and I had a nice meal at McAlister's Deli. I am still enjoying my COKE from there. :o) I like their cups. May sound silly, I know, but I do.

Last night I practiced my presentation. It went so well. So grateful for that!

This weekend not a whole lot is planned . . .

Tomorrow late afternoon I'm meeting up with others from my church to hear the experiences of a gal who went to Russia on a short-term mission. Then Sunday I'm visiting my friend Cindi's church with her, followed by a lunch with some other gals at the Olive Garden to celebrate her birthday.

I changed my blog template today. I hope I like it. I won't know until after I publish this post, since the changes haven't showed up yet.

I like to be adventurous.

No comments: