Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

It was a chilly but beautiful day.

I had my friend Marrie over for crockpot cranberry chicken. We also ate Breyers black raspberry chocolate, chatted and prayed for each other.

Then we went over to Erik's house for his 40th B-day celebration. I talked to people and also played outside with the kiddos. :O)

Tonight I had a house-warming party to go to for a guy from my church. It was so much fun! Lots of people were there. I especially hit it off with his cousin and her girls. We had shrimp, fajitas and other foods to nibble on.

I had a great time.

No comments: