Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Over the weekend I went and saw Pride and Prejudice at the dollar theater with my friend Sara. I like that movie. :o) We also got salads with buy one, get one free coupons at KFC. She liked the salad. I was glad. I even splurged and got a drink and popcorn at the movies. :o)

I also went to the game night with GFA folks on Friday night. We played "around the world" ping-pong, hung out, sang worship songs and classic hymns, just enjoyed everyone's company. Great times.

Then yesterday I worked a GFA booth at a convention, along with some others on staff. I was honestly a little apprehensive going into it, especially as I'd never done this before, but I had so much fun!!! Yesterday I also ate at Schlotsky's with my Sunday school group.

Today a couple of friends (my former roommates) and I hung out for one of our birthdays (not mine). :o) Now I'm tired. But overall, doing pretty well.

No comments: