Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hello there on this dreary Wednesday. Okay, so maybe not where you live, but here it's been kind of rainy, and definitely foggy, all day. That doesn't mean my mood needs to match, though. :o)

All in all, I'm doing well. Main thing is just that I'm getting ready to share at a missions conference at one of my supporting churches (my beloved college church :o))) and I just really need the Lord to give me HIS words.

I've been working on a powerpoint picture presentation that isn't quite together yet. Yeah ... I think I need to PRAY more and do less for the moment. Prayer changes things. My worrying doesn't. ;o)

Now I need to gather my things, meander on out of the office, and decide whether I'm going to the mid-week service at Calvary Chapel tonight. I think it would be nice to go. : )

No comments: