Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It has been such nice weather today.

Today I learned the "E" and "A" chords on the guitar. That was fun! Guitar was one of those instruments I always wanted to learn when I was younger, but my mom discouraged me from because she said it would give me callouses on my hands. :oD

I want to play worship music on the guitar.

Last night I got a bunch done around the apartment. That was a good feeling. Thank You, Lord. I couldn't have done it without YOU enabling me!

I also worked on a web story today -- and that went very well. Well, I think I just might see if I can go take a quick walk in this beautiful weather. :O)

Until next time.

No comments: