Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I had such a nice visit with my sister and brother-in-law.

They got here around 10:00, and I showed them around the office and introduced them to people. Then we crashed at my apartment for a little bit to chat, eat Skittles and watch just a little of Bride and Prejudice. :o)

After that we went to Chick-fila for lunch. Yum! I had the 8-pack nugget combo.

Soon I will go home, but tonight I am going to a game night for the young people at the office. Tomorrow I'm not up to much, but I do hope to work on what I'll be sharing for my college church's missions conference coming up very soon in March.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: