Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Moments before I wrote this post, there was a big, beautiful hawk on the light-post right outside my office. I love all the birds God has blessed me with both here at the office and at my cozy apartment!

I DID get the cookies made. :o) I'm planning to bring some tomorrow to our staff's all night prayer as well.

My friend Nicole mentioned me again by name today on her blog -- that made me feel good! So, Nicole I'm returning the favor. :o) Too bad we're 12 hours from each other or we could go watch Pride and Prejudice tonight or something. Not to mention go to Chick-fila with my coupons -- you know ME! (hee hee)

Well, anyhow, as it's gorgeous outside and daylight is waning fast, I think I shall leave the office and perhaps take a short walk. Hasta la vista! (I can't remember exactly what that means in Spanish, but I think it refers to some kind of farewell greeting?)

To all my fellow bloggers, have a grand night and don't forget to smell the roses. Okay, I'm getting sillier and sillier. I REALLY must go now. :oD

Farewell.

No comments: