Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Well, last night I did pray about my presentation. And I felt such a peace in my heart . . . and God gave me a great idea on how to start it out. Praise the Lord!

I am still not totally done with presentation preparations (boy, is that a tongue twister! :oD) but by faith things will continue to go well. I still need to figure some things out with my picture powerpoint presentation (auuggh! techie stuff is not my forte. ;o))). But God is faithful.

And I am feeling increasingly excited about next weekend. I do have to say, though, that I'm glad it's not already this weekend. :o) I don't feel ready yet.

Now I'm going back to the apartment. Just a little while back, at work, I finished my written presentation (by God's strength!). So I am incredibly excited to "try it out" at home and see how long it is. :o) That seriously will be fun. It will be a little harder, though, when it comes to the real thing. In case you haven't figured it out by now, public speaking is NOT my greatest talent.

But GOD is faithful. My prayer and heart's desire is that somehow, his words will shine through. That people will see, not my shaking knees or shy face, but HIS heart somehow.

God is faithful.

P.S. Tomorrow I'm eating lunch at McAlister's Deli with my co-worker Caitlyn. One of my favorite people and one of my favorite restaurants -- good times. :o)

No comments: