Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, February 27, 2006

It is so gorgeous outside.

I can't believe how quickly this day passed. Things are coming together for my trip this weekend. I still really need to pray and sit back and trust the Lord. There are still uncertainities, and lots of preparations that need to be made.

By faith it will all go well. :o) I'm getting excited about it! I love this church and getting to catch up with the people there.

Well at 6:30 my friend Tirina and I are going to see Pride and Prejudice (one of our long-time favorites) at the dollar theater. I'm looking forward to it. :o) We'll also pray together on the way there, which will be really nice. I need that. :oD

Now I think I'm going to try to go enjoy some of this gorgeous weather and do some praying myself.

No comments: