Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

This is my 310th post.

Overall, I had a good day. It passed relatively fast. I spent lunch break at my apartment, eating cranberry chicken, drinking a COKE from Quicktrip and picking up a little. Oh, and walking out on my balcony to enjoy the nice weather.

This morning, looking out the window in front of my desk, I saw some sea gulls flying around in circles. There were probably four or five of them, and they were so beautiful.

Tomorrow my sister and brother-in-law will be coming to see me. I'm excited! They'll be here for a couple of hours. It will be the first time they've seen the GFA office where I work, or my apartment. We'll also go grab lunch together. (There I go talking about food again! What can I say? :O)

Well I'm not writing much more because it's nice out and I want to go take a walk in that gorgeous weather. Next time.

No comments: