Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 03, 2006

It's 4:00.

And I'm fixing to head out. Today's all-night prayer, which means we all can go home early. :o) Tomorrow I'm joining others on staff for a moving party. Those are fun -- we all get together and move people in, and it hardly takes any time!

The hawk is outside again. And it's gorgeous. Speaking of gorgeous, I hope to take me a walk in some of this gorgeous weather. It appears that we have missed out on winter ... at least thus far.

And I'm not complaining.

Earlier today I was thinking about how wonderful it is that God knows what He's doing. That He is in control and our lives are in His hands. How comforting, how encouraging.

"The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands." --Psalm 138:8 (NKJV)

He is good.

No comments: