Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, January 30, 2006

It would be hard to describe how I've been feeling for this last hour.

But I will try.

Earlier today I'd been feeling overwhelmed with articles, deadlines, etc. And some areas of my life that I need to grow in.

But then my friend (and former roommate) Tirina and I met for our weekly prayer time. And wow -- I felt so encouraged by the time we were done.

Now I feel ready to tackle things. Ready to "take on the world". Well, in the Christian sense of the word, anyhow. :o) And just now, sitting at my computer, God gave me the words for the first paragraph to a short article I'll be working on tonight that's due tomorrow.

All I can say is, God is good.

No comments: