Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm back. And it's a Monday.

Overall today's been a good day I think. :oD Perhaps except for the "writer's block" I've been experiencing. Well okay, so I guess it's cheating to call it writer's block since I haven't technically gotten to the writing stage yet ... Is there a such thing as RESEARCH block? :o) I could certainly use prayer that these articles would come together in a timely fashion and most of all that they would be Lord's words, not mine.

It's beautiful outside. I love such weather. I only wish it didn't get dark so quickly these days so I could more easily go walking after work. Oh well.

I still think about the movie I watched last Friday. Incredible. I don't want to forget its impact ... nor the things the Lord wants to do in my life through it. I think for me, the challenge is first knowing those things, and then, having the discipline to do those things. I just know I don't want my life to be "mediocre" ... I'm really sensing the Father calling me to a deeper committment. And I don't want to shrink back. Although even as write these words, it is with a little bit of trepidation as I wonder what will be asked of me.

[BTW, Nicole, it's been so much fun to read your comments on my blog ... I love getting comments! If you look on one of your recent entries on your blog, I think your Saturday one, you'll see one I wrote you, about our "trip" to Wal-mart this weekend. :oD]

No comments: