Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Well I have to say, so far 2006 has been a very nice year. :o)

Today I went to church and then came straight home and ate a little lunch and hung out around the apartment for a bit. Then I went and chatted and fellowshipped with some women from the ministry.

After that I went walking.

Last night was the New Year's Eve party with my S.S. class. I had a great time!! My only real complaint was how fast the evening went by! Oh well. :o) It was a memorable experience ringing in the new year with friends there. Lots of laughter and joking around for sure.

Laughter is good for the spirit.

No comments: