Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Angie and I ran into each other at the soccer field around 3:00 ... where we all from the office were going to play soccer, but only a few of us showed up. So anyohw, Angie and I went to Panda Express together and split a two-entree plate. That was fun.

Yesterday I met up with Windi to attend a health fair at the church. It sure was fun walking around the different booths ... and grabbing all the freebies. :o) Among the most notable freebies, my favorite by far, was a bright pink water bottle from Baylor Medical Center.

Definitely a keeper.

No comments: