Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday.

I'm fixing to head out and go home so I can get ready to meet up with some friends from my S.S. group at the Olive Garden. :oD That should be fun.

Also planning on working some on articles for work this weekend. And wanting to pick up and clean around the apartment.

I hope the weather's nice so I can go walking tomorrow. I'd love that!

I feel like now I should say something incredibly deep and profound or something, but nothing is coming to me. What can I say? It's Friday. :o)

No comments: