Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's a beautiful day outside. I love this weather.

Praise God, I seem to have gotten over my "research block" to a large extent. At least the article is started and I have a feel for general direction I'll be going with it. :o) So thankful for that. There is still much to be done, but by faith it will be done before next Tuesday or even before!

P.S. Speaking of "by faith", my crockpot was indeed full of cranberry chicken this past weekend. And there is now some cranberry chicken in my freezer.

No comments: